H: ° L: °,
Oklahoma State football: Drug paraphernalia charge against Christian Littlehead dismissed
The drug paraphernalia charge against Oklahoma State defensive tackle Christian Littlehead was dropped Friday after the case was dismissed by the state.
STILLWATER — The drug paraphernalia possession charge against Oklahoma State defensive tackle Christian Littlehead was dropped Friday after the case was dismissed by the state.
Littlehead pleaded guilty to the charge in February and received a six-month deferred sentence. He was charged with the misdemeanor in December when OSU Police found two homemade smoking devices with residue in Littlehead's on-campus residence. That resulted in Littlehead being suspended for the Fiesta Bowl by head coach Mike Gundy.
Littlehead's record will be expunged.
Littlehead, a sophomore, is a backup defensive tackle. As a part-time starter last season, he recorded 16 tackles and one sack.
Littlehead has had two other run-ins with the law since arriving at OSU. In May, he was arrested in Tahlequah on a public intoxication complaint. Then last month, he was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery, which has since been dropped after the case was dismissed by the state.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister