Mike Gundy has kept quiet regarding his depth chart for Oklahoma State’s opener on Saturday. Apparently, Jimbo Fisher doesn’t have anything to hide.
The Florida State coach made his starters and backups known to the media on Monday:
FSU depth chart pic.twitter.com/bdjT18j5aF
— Jared Shanker (@JShankerESPN) August 25, 2014
Five takeaways from the FSU depth chart:
1. The Seminoles have seniors starting at every position on the offensive line.
2. Across the board, five sophomores are slated to start and zero freshmen.
3. The most inexperienced position group appears to be wide receiver, where three freshmen and two sophomores are in the mix for playing time.
4. Every starting position is solidified and four position groups (SS, Z-WR, X-WR, TB) each have two players listed as potential backups.
5. Eleven players listed as starters hail from Florida. Unlike OSU, no players from Texas are listed on the depth chart. However, outside linebacker Mario Edwards Jr. played for Denton Ryan High School in the Dallas area.