Here's a look at Kansas State's 44-30 win over Oklahoma State by the numbers:
* 0: Turnovers committed by Kansas State.
* 5: Turnovers commited by Oklahoma State.
* 7: Interceptions by Cowboy quarterback Wes Lunt this season, including three against the Wildcats. He also threw his third pick-six of the season, adding to those thrown against Arizona and TCU.
* 17: Points allowed by the OSU defense in the first half. The Cowboys faced a 31-17 halftime deficit, though, because of a kickoff return for a touchdown and an interception return for a touchdown.
* 23: Seconds in the second quarter during which the teams combined to score 17 points. Cowboy kicker Quinn Sharp hit a 25-yard field goal at the 7:47 mark. Then, Wildcat speedster Tyler Lockett returned the kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown at the 7:35 mark. And lastly, Cowboy return man Desmond Roland took the kickoff 80 yards for a touchdown at the 7:24 mark.
* 156: Carries for Joseph Randle without a fumble lost, a streak that was broken with his second-quarter fumble against the Wildcats.
* 481: Yards of offense for K-State.
* 504: Yards of offense for OSU.