Oklahoma State football: Freshmen class breakdown
Here's a look at Oklahoma State's true freshman class, ranked from least likely to redshirt to most likely to redshirt:
1. Justin Gilbert, cornerback: One of the stars of fall camp, Gilbert has seized the punt return job and already appears on the two-deep at cornerback.
NewsOK Related Articles
2. Shaun Lewis, linebacker: Very athletic and aggressive, Lewis has lived up to the hype he earned as an UnderArmour All-American.
3. Joseph Randle, running back: Played his way out of a redshirt season despite the Cowboys depth at running back.
4. Devin Hedgepeth, cornerback: An early enrollee who is smart and unusually solid for a true freshman.
5. Deion Imade, safety: Imade has jumped into the two-deep at safety with a superb fall camp.
6. Lavocheya Cooper, safety: Will contribute on special teams and could earn time in the secondary.
7. Zack Craig, safety: Another special teams contributor who could see time on defense.
8. Chris Dinkins, receiver: Has been called "a beast" by teammates and should have a major impact on special teams and could help at receiver in the latter portion of the schedule.
9. Johnny Deaton, quarterback: Listed as the co-No. 2 quarterback along with Clint Chelf. Should see some snaps to get needed experience.
10. Davidell Collins, defensive tackle: A pleasant surprise, Collins appears to be a diamond in the rough that was unearthed by Bill Young.
11. Daniel Koenig, tackle: Has quietly had a terrific fall camp, already earning a spot in the Cowboys' two-deep at right tackle.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims