Oklahoma State football: Offensive scheme similar to what Wes Lunt ran in high school
Still, the freshman quarterback can expect plenty of lessons and adjustments this season.
Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Todd Monken insists the Cowboys’ spread offensive system isn’t very complicated. It’s a similar scheme to what new quarterback Wes Lunt ran in high school — a key reason why the true freshman won the starting job.
Still, Lunt’s first season will be full of lessons and adjustments, especially early. Even so, coach Mike Gundy said the coaches have not felt the need to simplify the playbook for...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister