Oklahoma State football player accused of animal cruelty
An Oklahoma State football player has been accused of intentionally starving his two Boxer breed dogs, according to The Daily O’Collegian.
On Tuesday, the paper received an email from Lauren Brush, a recent graduate from the OSU College of Veterinary Medicine, claiming Shamiel Gary, her former neighbor, is starving his two dogs.
The O’Collegian reports that Brush said she noticed the dogs rarely had water or food and no access to a shelter outdoors.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in