Oklahoma State football recruiting notebook: Running back Altee Tenpenny still planning visit
Though Altee Tenpenny is verbally committed to Alabama, he appears to be a valid target for the Cowboys.
The Cowboys currently have four offensive linemen committed, but only two defensive tackles, including their most recent verbal commitment, Ben Hughes of Waco, Texas.
Oklahoma State is still among the five programs in contention for the nation's top-ranked wide receiver, Laquon Treadwell of Crete-Monee (Ill.).
But there aren't expected to be any developments in his recruiting plans this week, after he led his team to its 10th straight victory, 41-7 over Springfield in the Illinois playoffs.
The 6-foot-3, 198-pound Treadwell had seven catches for 70 yards and two touchdowns. He recently said he would not schedule any more college visits until after his high school season ends — and the undefeated Warriors could be playing for a while.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena