Oklahoma State football report card: In his first collegiate start, J.W. Walsh set the curve
TEXAS 41, OSU 36 — You're seen this game, and this report card before, OSU fans.
Photoview all 67 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Run defense: B. Texas has remade itself into a power running team, but the Cowboys generally stopped the ‘Horns. UT rushed for 136 yards, but its tailbacks combined 123 yards on 30 carries.
Joe Randle: A. The best player on the field. Mike Gundy said Randle was as effective running the ball as any game in his career. Randle had 199 yards on 25 carries. He broke tackle after tackle.
Uniforms: B. The Cowboys pulled out their Bedlam 2011 look – black helmet, orange jersey, black pants. Solid look, but we'd still like to see some of the never-used combinations before we get reruns.
Wildcat defense: D. Four times the ‘Horns removed quarterback David Ash and snapped the ball straight to freshman tailback Johnathan Gray. All four times Texas made a first down.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort