Here is a look at how our crew picked Saturday's game:
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* Kansas State 31, OSU 27: I like what OSU's defense is doing, but no one the Cowboys have done it against has a quarterback like Collin Klein.
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Kansas State 52, OSU 35: By the third quarter, just tackling Collin Klein will be a moral victory.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* Kansas State 34, OSU 23: Linebacker Arthur Brown is K-State's second-best player. Look for him to show why Saturday, with an interception or forced fumble that sets up a touchdown.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* Kansas State 31, OSU 27: Cowboys have fallen... and gotten back up. Upset alert: they can win this game.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* Kansas State 28, OSU 24: Wes Lunt will play well, but the Powercat will ugly it up enough for the win.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* Kansas State 38, OSU 27: For Cowboys to pull off the upset they need to play turnover free.