Here is a look at how our coverage crew picked Saturday's OSU vs. Baylor game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Baylor 37, OSU 34: Terrible spot for OSU, and against one of the nation's best offenses.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OSU 45, Baylor 35: The Bears are way more dangerous than they looked even a month ago. But the OSU offense just keeps clickin' along.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OSU 48, Baylor 37: Brodrick Brown or Justin Gilbert finally snags their first interception of the season. Who knew that would be a bold prediction in August?
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 48, Baylor 38: Bears can and will score, but they can't slow the Cowboys ... at all.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 55, Baylor 35: Bedlam hangover? No, more like bounce-back time. A big day for Clint Chelf and some crucial takeaways for the Cowboy defense.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OSU 38, Baylor 31: The Bears' defense has improved, but OSU's defense still better, which is the difference.