Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's college football coverage team picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Iowa State 27, OSU 25: The Cowboys just haven't shown me anything yet.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OSU 38, Iowa State 24: My gut says Wes Lunt plays in this game, and when he does, the Cyclone defense will be hard pressed to slow the Cowboys.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OSU 28, Iowa State 26: With questions surrounding the OSU offense, this is the game we finally see the Cowboy defense force three turnovers. One will lead to the game-winning score in the fourth quarter.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU, 31, Iowa State 26: Not just some spring fling, Charlie Moore stars again.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 38, Iowa State 35: The quarterback situation doesn't matter when Joseph Randle goes for 200 yards and four TDs.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OSU 31, Iowa State 27: Pivotal game for the Cowbys and their offense against quality ISU defense.