Oklahoma State football: The Oklahoman's picks for OSU vs. Purdue
Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's college football coverage crew picked the Heart of Dallas Bowl:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
Videoview all videos
Dec 31Mike Gundy and Purdue head coach Patrick Higgins talk...
Dec 29The OSU D-lineman talks about taking on Purdue in the...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* Oklahoma State 46, Purdue 10: Purdue hasn't seen anything like the State offense.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* Oklahoma State 45, Purdue 20: All three quarterbacks play for the Cowboys — and all account for more than 100 yards.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* Oklahoma State 48, Purdue 23: Clint Chelf throws for 400 yards and four touchdowns, propelling OSU into an intriguing quarterback offseason.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* Oklahoma State 44, Purdue 24: All three quarterbacks will do something special, setting off the spring debate.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* Oklahoma State 55, Purdue 20: Clint Chelf closes the year with the team's best passing performance of the season.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* Oklahoma State 38, Purdue 10: The Cowboys simply have too much talent. OSU compiles 500-plus yards and the defense also makes a statement.