Here is a look at The Oklahoman's picks for Saturday's game:
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OSU 30, TCU 24: If Clint Chelf takes a bunch of meaningful snaps, all bets are off. But with Wes Lunt, OSU's air attack will be too much for TCU.
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OSU 34-30: Weeden, Lunt, Walsh, Chelf, Jace Chllcoat. Cowboy offense hums whoever is the QB.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OSU 28, TCU 23: All eyes will be on who plays quarterback, but look for the defense to build on last week's dominance against Iowa State and make a big play. My pick to force a turnover? Lyndell Johnson. Maybe he'll even return it for a score. He's that fast and athletic.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 30, TCU 24: After much delay -- and TV blackout -- Wes Lunt reveals his deep-ball threat to Cowboys fans. And the Horned Frogs.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OSU 34, TCU 31: Whether Wes Lunt plays, and plays well, is the key factor for the Cowboys.