Oklahoma State football: Three questions with WR Charlie Moore
Oklahoma State wide receiver Charlie Moore had his second consecutive career day, hauling in eight catches for 129 yards, including a 74-yard touchdown in the third quarter.
Videoview all videos
Oct 20Highlights from Mike Gundy's 63rd win as Oklahoma State's...
Oct 20Berry Tramel and Gina Mizell talk about the dominating...
Photoview all 37 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Moore talked about how that play developed, and how he, Josh Stewart (13 catches, 89 yards) and Blake Jackson (four catches, 96 yards) stepped up in the absence of starting receivers Tracy Moore and Isaiah Anderson.
What did you see on the touchdown play?
“We ran it all week, and Coach (Todd) Monken obviously called it at the perfect time. I knew from the previous plays that the cornerbacks were biting pretty good. We hadn't really been threatening them deep yet. As soon as I sold the fake, I could kind of see (the corner) and I was like, ‘Oh, this is going to be great.' When I looked back and saw J.W. (Walsh) wide open, getting ready to throw it, (I told myself to) just make sure I catch it, because it's going to be a touchdown if I did.”
What's it like when you're wide open on a play like that?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims