Oklahoma State football: Tracy Moore cited on suspicion of providing alcohol to minor
Oklahoma State wide receiver Tracy Moore was cited by the Stillwater Police Department Friday on suspicion of providing alcohol to a minor, according to the Daily O'Collegian.
STILLWATER — Oklahoma State wide receiver Tracy Moore was cited by the Stillwater Police Department Friday on suspicion of providing alcohol to a minor, according to the Daily O'Collegian.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Moore was fined $549, according to the report. He has not been charged with any crime.
This is the third time that Moore, OSU's top returning receiver, has had a run-in with the law in the past six months. He was cited on a complaint of public intoxication in March and cited for outraging public decency in June. He was fined for both incidents but never charged with a crime.
A Stillwater Police Department spokesman could not be reached for comment Wednesday evening. An OSU spokesman declined comment.
Moore is an expected starter for the Cowboys, who open the season Saturday against Savannah State at Boone Pickens Stadium. He tallied 45 catches for 672 yards and four touchdowns last season.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister