Oklahoma State football: Tracy Moore cited on suspicion of providing alcohol to minor
Oklahoma State wide receiver Tracy Moore was cited by the Stillwater Police Department Friday on suspicion of providing alcohol to a minor, according to the Daily O'Collegian.
STILLWATER — Oklahoma State wide receiver Tracy Moore was cited by the Stillwater Police Department Friday on suspicion of providing alcohol to a minor, according to the Daily O'Collegian.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Moore was fined $549, according to the report. He has not been charged with any crime.
This is the third time that Moore, OSU's top returning receiver, has had a run-in with the law in the past six months. He was cited on a complaint of public intoxication in March and cited for outraging public decency in June. He was fined for both incidents but never charged with a crime.
A Stillwater Police Department spokesman could not be reached for comment Wednesday evening. An OSU spokesman declined comment.
Moore is an expected starter for the Cowboys, who open the season Saturday against Savannah State at Boone Pickens Stadium. He tallied 45 catches for 672 yards and four touchdowns last season.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?