Oklahoma State football: Wes Lunt 'or' J.W. Walsh again listed atop depth chart
The only notable change on most recent depth chart is regular starting center Evan Epstein is ready to go. Jeremy Smith remains listed as No. 2 running back.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
OPPONENT WATCH: KANSAS STARTING RB TONY PIERSON INJURED
Kansas starting running back Tony Pierson was knocked out of the Jayhawks' 56-16 loss at Kansas State on Saturday with an undisclosed injury.
On the season, Pierson has 59 carries for 319 yards and two touchdowns, as well as 15 catches for 198 yards and a score. He had tallied one carry for 10 yards and six catches for 63 yards, including a 19-yard score, in the first quarter before the injury.
“Tony's one of our few home-run hitters,” coach Charlie Weis told reporters following the game. “You saw on the screen pass. Most other guys would get 10 yards, but Tony makes guys miss in the open field and that's, as much as anything, the key ingredient.”
Taylor Cox and James Sims took over the majority of the carries in Pierson's absence.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents