Oklahoma State football: Wes Lunt 'or' J.W. Walsh again listed atop depth chart
The only notable change on most recent depth chart is regular starting center Evan Epstein is ready to go. Jeremy Smith remains listed as No. 2 running back.
For the second consecutive game, the Oklahoma State depth chart lists Wes Lunt “or” J.W. Walsh as the Cowboys' starting quarterback heading into Saturday's road contest against Kansas.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
With Lunt coming off a left knee injury sustained against Louisiana-Lafayette on Sept. 15, both he and Walsh were also listed atop the depth chart for OSU's last game, against Texas. Lunt was not yet healthy enough to play against the Longhorns, so Walsh made his first collegiate start and passed for 301 yards and two touchdowns.
OSU coach Mike Gundy said he expected Lunt to return to practice by the end of last week.
The only notable change to the most recent depth chart is the “or” taken off the starting center spot, as Evan Epstein returned from the injury that forced him to miss the ULL game to start against Texas. Additionally, Jeremy Smith is still listed as the No. 2 running back, despite missing much of the UT game with an undisclosed injury.
OSU's 14 FIRST-TIME STARTERS RANKS SECOND IN NATION
Fourteen OSU players have made their first-career start in 2012, which is tied with Arizona State for the second-highest total in the nation. Air Force has had 17 first-time starters this season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction