Here is a look at what players and coaches were saying after Oklahoma State's 21-3 victory over Mississippi State:
* Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen on the offensive performance: “We did a great job early in the game. We were up and down the field early, we just didn't capitalize on things and we started making some mistakes. Then, we had some missed assignments here and there. And when you get missed assignments and drive killers, especially against really good football teams like they are, they are going to jump out pretty big on you right there.
* OSU defensive coordinator Glenn Spencer on the style of play: “It was an old-fashioned football game, yeah. We scored more than them. Bottom line is that. That means I can relax tonight and enjoy it. I know we'll watch it and get it corrected. And it's over. This one's over.”
* Mississippi State receiver Jameon Lewis on the Bulldogs' offensive attack : “I think we probably should have took a couple more shots. But no, I know (quarterback Tyler Russell's) got other things to worry about, so I know he's going to come at me soon. But I'm just going to play my role and do my job.”
* OSU running back Desmond Roland on the Cowboys' offense: “We said in the second half we should just run it down their throats. It was all downhill.”
* OSU cornerback Justin Gilbert on his first interception since the 2012 Fiesta Bowl: “Words can't even explain how happy I am right now. I just want to continue to build on those picks.”
* OSU linebacker Shaun Lewis on the Cowboys' defensive performance: “I've been here for four years, this is a great feeling. This is what I came to this school to do. And I'm glad we have an opportunity to do it this season.”