Oklahoma State football: Win over Kansas wasn't pretty, but defense did its job
Here is a look at Oklahoma State's 20-14 win over Kansas by the numbers:
0: Fourth-down conversions for Kansas in five attempts. A game after Texas converted all three of its fourth-down attempts, the OSU defense was able to get off the field every time Kansas decided to go for it.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 28 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
0: Turnovers caused by the OSU defense, keeping its season total to four. It had four in the game against Kansas last season.
0: Points that Oklahoma State scored in the first quarter against Kansas on Saturday.
35: Points that the Cowboys scored in the first quarter against the Jayhawks last season.
79: Minutes of weather delay. The game was stopped at 3:06 p.m. when lightning was spotted in the area. It resumed at 4:25 p.m. with 44 seconds left in the first quarter.
80: Rushing yards by Joe Randle, a season low for the Cowboy tailback.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters