Oklahoma state senator proposes electronic prescriptions
Sen. Gary Stanislawski, R-Tulsa, has authored Senate Bill 1179, which would allow doctors who prescribe a medication to send it electronically to a pharmacy.
Videoview all videos
Feb 2Officials address forged forms and ways of treating addicts.
Photoview all 6 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit