Oklahoma State women's basketball: Tiffany Bias scores 24 as Cowgirls remain unbeaten
OSU dominates in all areas while routing Harvard 92-62 at Surf N' Slam Classic in San Diego
SAN DIEGO — Tiffany Bias scored a game-high 24 points Friday night as No. 15-ranked Oklahoma State routed Harvard 92-62 in women's basketball at the Surf N' Slam Classic.
Bias was one of four Cowgirls to score in double figures at Viejas Arena. Liz Donohoe added 18 points, Toni Young had 16 and Brittney Martin scored 12. Young had a game-best 12 rebounds, and Martin chipped in 11 boards as OSU improved to 10-0.
Oklahoma State had a respectable six 3-pointers on 14 chances. But Harvard (7-4) tried to keep up by hitting nine of 23 attempts behind the arc.
Temi Fagbenle led the Crimson with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
OSU out-rebounded Harvard 53-32; outscored the Crimson 44-24 in the paint; and owned a 26-4 advantage in fast break points.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena