Oklahoma State's Calvin Barnett charged with misdemeanor
Oklahoma State defensive tackle Calvin Barnett was charged Tuesday with one misdemeanor count of driving under suspension, his fifth driving-related charge in the past six months.
STILLWATER — Oklahoma State defensive tackle Calvin Barnett was charged Tuesday with one misdemeanor count of driving under suspension, his sixth driving-related charge in the past six months.
Barnett will receive a letter to appear in court on Nov. 7 at 1:45 p.m., according to a Payne County District Court clerk.
Barnett is also scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 19 at 10:30 a.m. after being charged in May with driving under suspension (twice), speeding, driving without insurance and failing to register a vehicle within 30 days of purchase. All charges are misdemeanors.
Barnett, a starter at defensive tackle, has 17 tackles (3.5 for loss), four quarterback hurries, and a pass break-up so far this season.
An OSU spokesperson had no comment on Barnett’s most recent charge.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort