Oklahoma tea party groups split on militia idea
Many attending tea party rallies at the state Capitol say they will stick with the effort to send a message to Washington to stop excessive spending. But they’re alarmed by comments linked to some of the leaders implying support for a militia to defend against federal infringement on state sovereignty.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims