Oklahoma technology company acquires Minnesota firm
Pinnacle Business Systems, of Edmond, has acquired a Minnesota-based technology company.
Edmond's Pinnacle Business Systems is expanding its reach.
The privately owned technology solutions provider on Monday announced the acquisition of Minnesota-based St. Croix Solutions.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but company officials said it furthers the strategic expansion of Pinnacle's coverage and expertise in providing technology solutions.
“This acquisition represents the best strategic move for both Pinnacle and St. Croix Solutions as it supports our combined strategic focus on enhancing services and solution offerings that drive growth and efficiencies for our customers” CEO Rob Anderson said. “At a time that is crucial for economic recovery, we are confident that the combined company will increase our competitive advantage in products, consultative support and overall value to our customers.”
Pinnacle has more than 70 employees and 25 years of experience in providing Internet technology solutions. The St. Croix deal is the company's second acquisition, following its 2004 purchase of The Kalos Group.
Pinnacle has invested significantly in growing strategic practice areas such as security and networking.
“Our customers continue to ask us to invest in broader areas of IT and business solutions, and these practices will have an immediate impact on St. Croix's customers,” Anderson said.
He said St. Croix complements Pinnacle's strategic initiatives with innovative solution and service offerings.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley