Oklahoma teen dies in Haskell County crash
Cory Reasnor-Blanchett, 17, of Stigler, died Friday in a crash in Haskell County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Teen dies in Haskell County crash
STIGLER — A Stigler teenager died Friday after a single-car accident in Haskell County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
About 8:30 p.m., Cory Reasnor-Blanchett, 17, was driving a pickup eastbound on State Highway 9 about a mile west of Stigler. The pickup ran off the left side of the roadway and struck a tree.
The truck rolled over, and the driver was ejected. He was not wearing a seat belt, troopers said.
From staff reports
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area