Oklahoma temperature rankings
Oklahoma temperature rankings of seasons from spring 2008 to an estimate for spring 2012.
Following are the statewide temperature rankings of seasons from spring 2008 to an estimate for spring 2012. These are all ranked since 1895 compared to similar seasons, so spring 2008 looks at all the springs from 1895 through 2011 and ranks it accordingly.
NewsOK Related Articles
Spring 2008: 56th warmest.
Summer 2008: 55th coldest.
Fall 2008: 31st coldest.
Winter 2008-09: 28th warmest.
Spring 2009: 59th warmest.
Summer 2009: 53rd coldest.
Fall 2009: 19th coldest.
Winter 2009-10: 8th coldest.
Spring 2010: 44th warmest.
Summer 2010: 10th warmest.
Fall 2010: 26th warmest.
Winter 2010-11: 29th coldest.
Spring 2011: 19th warmest.
Summer 2011: 1st warmest.
Fall 2011: 57th warmest.
Winter 2011-12: 13th warmest.
Spring 2012: 1st warmest (prediction going into Thursday).
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes