Oklahoma temperatures in the 70s Monday with high winds
Temperatures are rising to the 70s Monday. Central Oklahoma will be windy with rain chances Tuesday.
Temperatures will be in the 70s Monday with high winds in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
There is a chance for showers Tuesday.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, increasing clouds with a high near 74. South, southwest wind 15 to 21 mph with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Monday night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
Tuesday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy with a high near 66. South wind 11 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
Tuesday night: A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy with a low around 32. North wind 8 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 48. North wind 9 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 28.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 52.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 22.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 52.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 56.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 34.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 60.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister