How to Help
• Red Cross is accepting monetary donations. Checks made payable to American Red Cross can be sent to: American Red Cross of Central Oklahoma, Dept. No. 96-0397, Oklahoma City, OK 73196-0397. For other ways to donate, call 228-9500 or go online to www.
• The Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief Team is accepting donations. Team leaders said 100 percent of the money goes to disaster victims. Send donations to: Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief, 3800 N May, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. To make a donation online, go to www.
• The Canadian County Salvation Army Service Center in El Reno is accepting donations for its mobile canteen unit. Donations of cold cuts, sports drinks, potato chips and other snack foods are needed. Donations can be taken to 201 S Bickford. For more information, call Leslie Johnson at 295-2343.
• Bible Baptist Church in Chickasha is accepting donations of items for tornado victims. Diapers are especially needed. Donations are being accepted at the church at 226 S 29. For more information, call 224-1569.
• Farmers Insurance Special Mobile Command Center is providing front-line assistance to customers and non-customers at Piedmont First United Methodist Church, 2525 Piedmont Road North. Call Jerry Davies at (213) 400-4459.
• FEMA disaster assistance: (800) 621-FEMA (3362)
• United Way of Central Oklahoma: (405) 236-8441 or visit www.
• Tri City Hope Center: (405) 392-5090, 201 S Main. Opens at 9 a.m. Thursday for donations and assistance. Donations sought include money, clothing, shoes, toys, household items and small appliances.
• Piedmont Service Center, 415 Piedmont Road North, (405) 373-4022, is accepting gift cards to Walmart, Target and drugstores.
• Keep it Local, (405) 760-3732, is donating to the Red Cross 100 percent of online Keep It Local OK Card sales at until noon Thursday. Go to www.
General donation drop-off sites
• Kaiser's American Bistro, 1039 N Walker Ave., Oklahoma City.
• t, an urban teahouse, 7518 N May Ave., Suite D, Oklahoma City.
• Oklahoma Employees Credit Union, locations in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
• Irma's Burger Shack, 1120 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City. Food, clothing, water and toiletries only.