Nineteen of the 20 victims of Friday's tornadoes and storms have been identified, the state medical examiner reported Wednesday.
Still unidentified was a girl whose body was recovered Wednesday from the Oklahoma River in Oklahoma City.
Searches for three other flood victims continue.
• Recovered earlier from the Oklahoma River were drowning victims Timothy Shrum, 21, and Cory Don Johnson Jr., 3.
• Recovered from the Deep Fork River were Florinda Santos, 34, Brandon Santos, 8, Chris Santos, 4, Lesley Santos, 7, Samuel Enrique Cifuentes, 33, and Alex Cifuentes, 4.
• Eight of the victims were killed when an EF5 tornado hit Friday near El Reno. All were in vehicles.
• The tornado victims included William Rose O'Neal, 67, of El Reno, a retired federal prison counselor; Richard Charles Henderson, 35, of Hinton, a rancher and truck driver; and Dustin Heath Bridges, 32, of Wilburton, an oil-field equipment company manager.
• Also killed were professional storm chasers Timothy Samaras, 55, and his son, Paul Samaras, 24, both of Colorado; and their colleague, meteorologist Carl Richard Young, 45, of South Lake Tahoe, Calif.
• A mother, Maria Pol Martin, 26, of Hinton, and her infant son, Rey Chicoj Pol, also died when the tornado pulled them from a family minivan along Interstate 40.
• Killed Saturday was James Talbert, 65, a casino security worker who drove off a washed out bridge in eastern Oklahoma County, the sheriff's office reported. He died of multiple blunt force injuries.
• Also killed Saturday was Dorenia Hamilton, after an overflowing creek washed her vehicle off a road south of Clearview, authorities and relatives said.
The nursing home nursing assistant was 79.
• Drowned near Wewoka was Brandie Kay Perry, 40, according to the medical examiner.