Oklahoma Watch: Health care options for uninsured
What are the health care options for uninsured?
NewsOK Related Articles
• People who earn between 100 and 400 percent of the poverty level can use tax credits to purchase coverage from the health exchange in 2014. The poorest of that group will pay no more than 2 percent of their income on premiums, as well as get a subsidy for other health costs.
• The uninsured can continue seeking health care at hospital emergency rooms or free clinics across the state.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed