Oklahoma Weather Forecast: Monday, May 23, 2011
Published: May 23, 2011
The active weather pattern will continue for Oklahoma and north Texas today and tomorrow with the chance of severe thunderstorms capable of producing large hail, damaging winds and isolated tornadoes.
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin declares state of emergency
- Roadways flooded across Oklahoma
- Joplin tornado single deadliest in U.S. since 1950
- Central Oklahoma storms could be severe Tuesday
- Miami, OK, hospital flooded with tornado patients from Joplin, Mo.
- Survivors of Joplin disaster recall narrow escapes
- Mobile homes destroyed, trees down in Delaware County
- Chance for thunderstorms in Oklahoma Monday
- Crews begin cleanup in Joplin after nation's deadliest single tornado