Oklahoma Weather Forecast: Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013
Published: December 5, 2013
The National Weather Service says the winter storm will affect the area with two waves of precipitation Thursday and early Friday.
- Wintry storm hits Oklahoma, leaves at least 2 dead
- More on Saturday's Bedlam forecast
- Your Oklahoma City metro weather from the National Weather Service, Norman
- Flights delayed, cancelled at Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City
- Ice warning from the National Weather Service, Norman
- Areas of the state reporting slick roads, Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- When to expect the heaviest precipitation in the Oklahoma City area...
- Bedlam Forecast
- Oklahomans brace for wintry storm