Oklahoma wildfires caused estimated $20 million in insured losses
Oklahoma’s insured property losses from last week’s wildfires that destroyed more than 100 homes could reach $20 million, a regional insurance expert said today.
Videoview all videos
Apr 14Teams examined sites throughout Oklahoma and began to...
Apr 13The family of injured firefighter David Milby talks with...
Apr 13Carrie and Kenneth Wertz talk about the local wildfires...
Apr 10FIre officials say the fire in Midwest City was...
Photoview all 16 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims