To Get Help
The following American Red Cross shelters remain open:
• Slaughterville Baptist Church, 10101 60th St., in Lexington.
• Sand Springs United Methodist Family Life Center, 101 W 38th St.
• Cushing Senior Citizens Center — 203 E Cherry St.
• The Choctaw and Pawnee shelters were closed Sunday.
• Shovels, dust masks, garbage bags, water, snacks and other items are being distributed at Thunderbird Casino and also at the Luther High School Auditorium at NE 178 and Luther Road, which will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, American Red Cross spokesman Ken Garcia said.
Mobile distribution of those items will begin as soon as clear routes through the affected area are identified, Garcia said.
• To donate to the American Red Cross, visit okc.redcross.org/donate_now.php, call 228-9500 or mail a check payable to the American Red Cross of Central and Western Oklahoma, Dept. #96-0397, Oklahoma City, OK 73196.
• To donate to the Salvation Army, visit disaster.salvationarmyusa.org, call 1-800-725-2769 and ask to designate the donation to Oklahoma wildfires or mail your donation to The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 12600, Oklahoma City, OK 73157.
• To donate clothes, toys, and non-perishable foods, drop them off Monday-Friday from 8 a.m, - 5 p.m. at one of the following locations:Oklahoma County Highway Department
7321 NE 23rd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73141
Oklahoma County Highway Department
11500 N. Hudson
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Oklahoma County Highway Department 7105 S. Anderson
Oklahoma City, OK 73150
8029 SE 29th Street
Midwest City, OK 73110