HOW TO HELP AND GET HELP
• To donate to the American Red Cross, go to okc.redcross.org/donate_now.php, call 228-9500 or mail a check payable to the American Red Cross of Central and Western Oklahoma, Dept. #96-0397, Oklahoma City, OK 73196.
• To donate to The Salvation Army, go to
disaster.salvationarmyusa.org, call (800) 725-2769 and ask to designate the donation to Oklahoma wildfires, or mail your donation to The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 12600, Oklahoma City, OK 73157.
• Volunteers are needed at Christmas Connection, 5728 S May Ave., to help sort and stock items donated for fire victims. Go to www.
christmasconnection.org and select the
“Volunteer” icon or call 634-2006.
• Luther officials ask that donations be taken to the Church of Christ Community Center, 201 E 1st St. Donations will be accepted from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. through Friday. Monetary donations may be made through an established fund at First Bank and Trust of Luther by calling 277-3211.
• Hay and feed donations are being sought in Creek County. Feed for cattle and horses is particularly needed, but other livestock feed will be accepted. A donation site has been established at the Creek County Fairgrounds, 17808 W State Highway 66 in Kellyville. Those wanting to donate or in need should call Sherman Grubb at (918) 224-2194.