The following American Red Cross shelters remain open:
• Slaughterville Baptist Church, 10101 60th St., Lexington.
• Sand Springs United Methodist Family Life Center, 101 W 38th St.
• Cushing Senior Citizens Center, 203 E Cherry St.
• Shovels, dust masks, garbage bags, water, snacks and other items are being distributed at the Luther Auditorium, 18955 NE 178, which will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday. Another site will open at Twelve Corners Baptist Church, 15601 E Etowah Road, in Noble. That site will be open from noon to 8 p.m. Tuesday and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, American Red Cross spokeswoman Nigel Holderby said. Wildfire victims will also be able to speak with professionals to assist with all facets of disaster recovery.
• U-Haul is offering 30 days free storage with a U-Box pod for victims of the wildfires. The pod can be moved with a special trailer or secured in a warehouse.