GeT, GIVE HELP
These American Red Cross shelters remain open:
• Slaughterville Baptist Church, 10101 60th St., Lexington.
• The Sand Springs shelter has moved to First United Methodist Church, 100 E Greenwood Ave., Mannford.
Item distribution: Shovels, dust masks, garbage bags, water, snacks and other items are being distributed at:
• Luther Auditorium, 18955 NE 178; hours are yet to be determined.
• United Methodist Church, 113 S Perry Ave. in Glencoe, will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday to Friday.
• Twelve Corners Baptist Church, 15601 E Etowah Road in Noble, will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
U-Haul is offering 30 days' free storage with a U-Box pod for victims of the wildfires. The pod can be moved with a special trailer or secured in a warehouse.
• To donate to the American Red Cross, go to okc. redcross.org/donate_now. php, call 228-9500 or mail a check payable to the American Red Cross of Central and Western Oklahoma, Dept. #96-0397, Oklahoma City, OK 73196.
• To donate to The Salvation Army, go to disaster.salvationarmyusa.org, call (800) 725-2769 and ask to designate the donation to Oklahoma wildfires, or mail your donation to The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 12600, Oklahoma City, OK 73157.
• Volunteers are needed at Christmas Connection, 5728 S May Ave., to help sort and stock items donated for fire victims. Go to www.christmasconnection.org and select the “Volunteer” icon or call 634-2006.
• Luther officials ask that donations be taken to the Church of Christ Community Center, 201 E 1st St. Donations will be accepted from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. through Friday. Monetary donations may be made through an established fund at First Bank and Trust of Luther by calling 277-3211.
• Hay and feed donations are being sought in Creek County. Feed for cattle and horses is particularly needed, but other livestock feed will be accepted. A donation site has been established at the Creek County Fairgrounds, 17808 W State Highway 66, in Kellyville. Those wanting to donate or in need should call Sherman Grubb at (918)
• The Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma is also accepting donations through its website at www.bgco.org.
• First Fidelity Bank is accepting donations for fire victims at its Oklahoma City metro and Tulsa branches. For a full list of branch locations, go to www.ffb.com/find-us.