• To donate to the Salvation Army, go to disaster.salvationarmyusa.org, call (800) 725-2769 and ask to designate the donation to Oklahoma wildfires, or mail your donation to The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 12600, Oklahoma City, OK 73157.
• Volunteers are needed at Christmas Connection, 5728 S May Ave., to help sort and stock items donated for fire victims. Go to www.christmasconnection.org and select the “Volunteer” icon or call 634-2006.
• Luther officials ask that donations be taken to the Church of Christ Community Center, 201 E 1st St. Donations will be accepted from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. through Friday. Monetary donations may be made through an established fund at First Bank and Trust of Luther by calling 277-3211.
• Hay and feed donations are being sought in Creek County. Feed for cattle and horses is particularly needed, but other livestock feed will be accepted. A donation site has been established at the Creek County Fairgrounds, 17808 W U.S. 66 in Kellyville. Those wanting to donate or in need should call Sherman Grubb at (918) 224-2194.
• The Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma also is accepting donations through its website at www.bgco.org.
First Fidelity Bank is accepting donations for fire victims at its Oklahoma City metro and Tulsa branches. For a full list of branch locations, go to www.ffb.com.