Oklahoma woman arrested after authorities find malnourished pets
A woman was arrested Thursday after authorities found 29 malnourished cats and dogs at her home, records show.
Most of the animals later had to be euthanized because of injuries, sickness or malnourishment, Tulsa County Sheriff's Sgt. Shannon Clark said. Sheriff's deputies noticed the animals about 11 a.m. while at the house in the 1500 block of East 63rd Street North as part of a court-ordered lockout in an eviction case, Clark said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma