Two Oklahomans die in Sunday crashes
Misty Dawn Eggers, 25, of Marlow, and Lynn Ed Holland, 52, of Depew, died Sunday in crashes on Oklahoma roads, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Two people were killed Sunday in crashes on Oklahoma roads, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Lynn Ed Holland, 52, Depew
About 3:55 p.m., Holland was driving a pickup west on a Creek County road, about two miles northwest of Bristow.
In a curve, the pickup left the road, struck a tree and rolled onto its top, troopers said.
Holland died at the scene. He was not wearing a seat belt, trooper said.
Misty Dawn Eggers, 25, Marlow
About 3 a.m. Sunday, Eggers was driving east near Velma on State Highway 7 near Stephens County Road 294. The roadway was wet from rainfall.
The car hydroplaned, left the road and struck a ditch.
She died at the scene. She was not wearing a seat belt, troopers said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers