Oklahoma women's basketball: No. 13 Oklahoma women go undefeated in Hawaii
Morgan Hook scored 16 points and No. 13 Oklahoma pulled away in the second half for a 74-49 victory over Hawaii.
HONOLULU — Morgan Hook scored 16 points and No. 13 Oklahoma pulled away in the second half for a 74-49 victory over Hawaii.
The game was part of the three-day Rainbow Wahine Showdown. The Sooners (5-1) defeated Arkansas and Oregon in the previous two days.
Maddie Manning and Aaryn Ellenberg scored 12 points apiece for Oklahoma, and Whitney Hand added 10 points. Ellenberg, who scored 27 points in Saturday's win over Oregon, hit four 3-pointers on Sunday.
Hook and Ellenberg were named to the all-tournament team.
It was 28-25 Sooners at halftime. Hawaii stayed close until Oklahoma took a double-digit lead with just under 13 minutes to play and pulled away.
Kamilah Martin had 11 points and 10 rebounds for Hawaii (2-5), which beat Oregon on Friday and lost to Arkansas Saturday.
RICKETTS' SISTER ON HAWAII ROSTER
Former Hawaii softball standout Stephanie Ricketts started for the Rainbow Wahine, scoring four points in 20 minutes. Ricketts is the sister of OU softball pitcher Keiliani Ricketts and former Sooner infielder Samantha Ricketts.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater