Oklahoma women's basketball: Sooners advance to Big 12 semifinals
Sharane Campbell's free throw with five second left lifts OU to a 65-64 victory over West Virginia.
That all helped the Mountaineers take a 44-25 lead into the half and build a 51-29 advantage with 17:15 to play before OU's big rally.
The offensive numbers ultimately didn't look pretty for either team, with OU shooting 37.7 percent from the floor and just 12.5 percent from 3-point land (3-of-24) and WVU making just 33.3 percent of its shots.
Caldwell led all scorers with 22 points and logged 11 rebounds to complete her first double-double of the season. OU's Nicole Griffin scored 16 points, including 13 in the second half.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes