Oklahoma women's basketball: Sooners advance to Big 12 semifinals
Sharane Campbell's free throw with five second left lifts OU to a 65-64 victory over West Virginia.
That all helped the Mountaineers take a 44-25 lead into the half and build a 51-29 advantage with 17:15 to play before OU's big rally.
The offensive numbers ultimately didn't look pretty for either team, with OU shooting 37.7 percent from the floor and just 12.5 percent from 3-point land (3-of-24) and WVU making just 33.3 percent of its shots.
Caldwell led all scorers with 22 points and logged 11 rebounds to complete her first double-double of the season. OU's Nicole Griffin scored 16 points, including 13 in the second half.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma