* G Maddie Manning: Manning started three games and appeared in six before tearing her ACL in a late-November practice. When she was healthy, she averaged 6.2 points per game.
* F Kaylon Williams: Williams started 16 games as a true freshman, but ruptured her Achilles tendon in the preseason, forcing her to miss the entire 2012-13 season. She averaged 4.8 points and 5.2 rebounds as a freshman, so she was considered a potential breakout player before her injury. Healthy, the former Midwest City standout could be a strong addition to Oklahoma's first unit.
* F Portia Durrett: Durrett, a junior-college transfer, averaged only 10 minutes per game in her first season at Oklahoma. She scored 3.5 points per game. Durrett will be expected to make a big jump as a senior, with the Sooners' post depth lacking.
* C Nicole Griffin: Griffin started all 35 of Oklahoma's games as a junior, averaging 11.3 points and 4.9 rebounds. The Milwaukee native made some big leaps last season, and she will be heavily relied upon as a senior with Joanna McFarland gone.
WHO'S COMING IN
* G Gioya Carter: Carter committed to OU during her junior season at Carl Albert. She led the Titans to another state tournament appearance this season, averaging over 18 points and seven rebounds a game. She also excels as a passer.
* G T'ona Edwards: A late addition to Oklahoma's recruiting class, Edwards committed this week. She helped lead Northeast to the Class 2A state title last month, averaging 16.7 points and seven rebounds throughout her senior season.
* G Derica Wyatt: During her four seasons at Franklin Road Academy in Nashville, Tenn., Wyatt won two state championships and three Tennessee Division II-A Miss Basketball awards. She scored 23 points and grabbed eight rebounds in her final high-school game, an overtime, title-game victory.
* F Shaya Kellogg: Kellogg averaged 12.7 points and 7.3 rebounds for her senior season, earning first-team All-State honors. After winter break, the 6-foot-1 post shot 50 percent from beyond the arc after struggling early in the season. Because of OU's lack of post depth, she might be asked to contribute significant minutes early in her college career.