Oklahoma women's basketball team rolls to exhibition win
NORMAN — Portia Durrett scored 26 points to lead six Sooners in double figures as the Oklahoma women's basketball team closed out its exhibition schedule with a 98-33 win over Henderson State on Tuesday night at Lloyd Noble Center.
Aaryn Ellenberg added 17 points for the Sooners. Whitney Hand and Maddie Manning had 11 apiece, and Nicole Griffin and Joanna McFarland each scored 10 for OU.
Destiny Smith led Henderson State with eight points.
The Sooners open the regular season at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Creighton. OU's next home game is at 7 p.m. Nov. 14 against UCLA.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad