Oklahomans demand many wines
Regarding “State continues to see rise in number of liquor stores” (News, Nov. 19): Why can't Oklahomans buy many wines? Who's controlling the wine that comes into the state? The answers to these questions are often “I can't get it from my supplier” and “There might be no demand.”
NewsOK Related Articles
The latter excuse is hard to swallow. Can anyone imagine if a wine magazine lists a wine as best value, outstanding with superior character and style, that there would be no demand? Am I the only one smelling the red herrings?
Richard Prawdzienski, Edmond
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister