Oklahomans in Branson murder-suicide identified
BRANSON, Mo. (AP) — Branson police say a couple found dead in an apparent murder-suicide at a Branson hotel were from Oklahoma.
Police on Monday identified the couple as 30-year-old Cameron Wayne Davis and 28-year-old Amy Lauren Dawson, both of Tulsa, Okla.
The two were found dead at the Queen Anne I motel Saturday.
Police say in a news release that it appeared Davis shot Dawson with a handgun, then shot himself. An autopsy has not yet been conducted.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister