Oklahomans in Major League Baseball: Matt Kemp among those off to strong start
The National League MVP award that should have been Matt Kemp's a year ago won't be up for debate if he builds off one of the best starts in MLB history (. 417, 12 homers, 25 RBIs in April)
P Tommy Hanson (Tulsa born): Off to a solid start (30 IP, 3-2, 3.00 ERA, 28 strikeouts in April) for a Braves team that's off to a good start in the NL East.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
CHICAGO WHITE SOX
Manager Robin Ventura (OSU): In his debut season, the White Sox are slightly under .500. That's contention in the AL Central, a division...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena