Oklahomans keep giving to help Yukon couple
A personal chef and a physician have volunteered to help Jeff and Debbie O'Hagan live a healthier lifestyle. And Ken? He lost another 1 ½ pounds.
Last Sunday, I shared the story of Jeff and Debbie O'Hagan with you.
The O'Hagans live in Yukon with their two sons, one each from previous marriages. Jeff is a big guy like me but with the added problem of diabetes. Debbie, who calls Jeff the love of her life, was worried about him and asked for help in motivating him to lose weight.
A bunch of people stepped up to help him: Neill Harmer, who competed on "The Biggest Loser;” Joseph Coleman, who lost 195 pounds in about a year; Olympic gold medalist Joe Jacobi;...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation