The 8 Best Natural Gas Stocks. Find Out How to Invest.
• For more information about swine flu, call the state Health Department’s toll-free number at (866) 278-7134. Calls will be answered 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Get updated information about swine flu and prevention tips in "know it: Flu, pneumonia & allergies.” knowit.newsok.com/flu
Tips to staying healthy and avoid spreading illness
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw away the tissue.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners also are effective.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
• If you get sick, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others.